I smile
Because today I could still open my eyes
And appreciate the beautiful things around me
I laugh
Because today I could still hear clearly
The voices of the people I have come to cherish and love
I cry
Because today I could still feel
How much each of those people means to me
I kiss
Because today I still want
To let all those people know I'm here for them
I write
Because I still want to touch
The lives of others even for a mere second
I sing
Because today I still want
Others to understand how I feel when my own words can't describe what I really want to say
This is all I have
But I'm never ashamed nor in doubt
I believe
Because I know that
Everyday is a miracle
And only this, I can say
Thank you God
(June 6, 2010)
Wednesday, June 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment