Monday, May 3, 2010

Under the bat of my eyelashes.

This poem was just recently made. Wala lang na-inspire kase ako eh pero aun nga...:))

April 28, 2010

Under the bat of my eyelashes

I look up at you under the bat of my eyelashes

You always seemed to be out of this world,
Thinking of something that I don’t have any idea what is about.

Then suddenly your eye moves,
Staring into an entity that makes you attentive for a while

You stare with utmost mysteriousness that leaves me hanging
Making me want to wait for you
Making me want to wait for your next move

Still under the bat of my eyelashes
Questions lingers within me

What holds your attention?
I really want to know
Would you look at me if I was the one who had a sad look on their eyes?
Would I be able to hold you’re attention even for a second?
Can I even hold your attention?

Under the bat of my eyelashes
Your eyes moves in my direction
I, hoping that you were going to stare at me,
feel all giddy inside
But then
Your eyes shifts and quickly centers on the one right next to me

You don’t know but my world crashed down
Silently
Under the bat of my eyelashes

~ C. Chua

Hey you!
Yes you.
I love you

No comments:

Post a Comment