It's difficult when you're crushing someone from afar.
Like you continue on falling for him even though you know that from the very start... everything you have and will imagine will never ever become possible.
Unless you change it--the fact that there's just too many boundaries between the two of you and you make up for all of it, endure everything until you gain that one thing... that is, to be close to him. That, my friend, changes things.
It's like the world just gone upside down when that happens.
But believe me, I think the journey you'll experience will be one that is very fulfilling on your part. Though you might need to add a little bit of rocky roads or heart-stopping roller coaster rides or even seeing what you fear the most... I bet, you'll still say in the end...
No regrets.
And why is that?
Because you know that you tried.
That, that was your decision and making that choice made you happy. Making that decision made you realize that you are a free person who has the right to do anything you want (except maybe contradicting the law of the government... that might get you into a situation you probably won't like -.-).
So what I'm saying is... in short, chase your dream.
Great men chase their dreams that's why they make a difference in their lives. You just need to add a little bit of courage and perseverance and I think you probably would have a better chance of getting what you truly desire.
Anything is possible when you believe. Bam, just pray for it and take action and I know that everything will turn out great!
Chase your dream. Even though you think your dreams are shallow for others... hey, what do they know about you anyway? It's your choice. They don't have anything to do with what you aspire to do in life.
Chase your dream. Make the most out of life. You know, life isn't about just waking up, eating, brushing your teeth, taking a shower, going to school or working, then back to sleeping again; It isn't a cycle you need to get bored to begin with... It is so much more.
Well, that is in my opinion but hey! Since you're reading my blog... hear me out, okay?
I, 100% believe that there's more to life. I believe that each one of us really have missions we have to finish before we get to heaven or something. We need to fulfill that mission by going through tough experiences, that may make or break us, and in turn is where we learn and become who we ought to be.
There's always that two forks of path in front of you. That is to say, if you're going to choose what your mind and heart wants or what others think might be best for you. Choice. You decide what you really want and be happy.
I'm not saying that you don't follow those who are in authority like your parents. I believe that they know so much more than we have since they have lived on this life way, way before we have lived.
What I am saying is that if you have something in mind that you want to say...
SPEAK UP.
Tell them what you think would be the best option in your opinion. Tell them what you think you really want to do with life. Tell them everything that is concerning you so that at the end of the day, you wouldn't regret anything because you know that you have at least tried to point out what has been bothering you inside.
So go forth, chase your dreams. There's never such a phrase as "it's too late."
While you're living, you still have a chance to change things.
Be the change you want to be.
~C. Chua
Hey you!
Yes you.
I love you
Sunday, May 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment